300 YOGA ALLIANCE APPROVED TEACHER TRAINING PROGRAM
FOR PROGRAM DETAILS AND PRICING EMAIL JULI@SIMPLYPOWERYOGA.COM
The next level 300 hour teaching intensive core curriculum is based on the science of yoga anatomy, high level teaching/facilitation techniques and advanced methods of supporting a student's overall health. In this program, you will gain tools to organize the physical and emotional body in an intentional and intelligent manner to better serve every population of students. You will discover how to live every day with intention through your leading, teaching, practicing, listening and speaking.
HOW THE PROGRAM WORKS
The 300 Hour Program is customized to fit your life. There is no deposit required to attend the 300 Hour Program and you have up to 2 years to complete the program. As you create your program, you will pay as you go for the courses. The 300 hour program is broken into in-house weekends modules, guest facilitators, specialty training programs and independent projects.
Two Year Completion:
Customize your program to further your passion and/or to meet your lifestyle needs. Program must be completed in two years.
- Saturday 12:00-5:00pm; Sunday 12:00-5:00pm; times may vary upon facilitators.
Required Modules for all customized 300 RYT Programs: Dates TBA
- Mastery of Self and Leadership Module
- Program Facilitation
- Mastery of Teaching and Essential Cuing
Other required independ projects:
You will be responsible in completing 4 outside independent projects for certification. The projects will be creating and facilitating a program and/or workshop as well as documentation of the process.
Customized program can be a combination of any of the following training/course credits. In addition to the required modules and independent work, you have to complete 8 module credits for the 300 RYT Certification.
One Module Credit:
- TSY & Musculoskeletal Body - Instudio & Virtual: October 2-3rd, 2021
- TSY & Organ and Gland Body - November 13-14th, 2021
- Sequencing, Transitioning, Assisting - TBA 2022
- Anatomy 1 & 2 - TBA 2022
- Functional Anatomy and Movement - TBA 2022
- Yoga Sculpt Training - TBA 2022
- Meditation and Pranayama - TBA 2022
- Yin Yoga & Myofascial Release - TBA 2022
- Restorative Yoga & Nervous System - TBA 2022
- Yoga for Athletes - TBA 2022
Four Module Credits:
- Foundational Teacher Immersion Program (Available at all locations)
Example 8 Credits: Functional Anatomy (1); Trauma Sensitive Yoga & the Layers of the Body (2); Mastery of Movement (2); Yin & Restorative Training (3)
WHO IS ELIGIBLE TO ATTEND THIS PROGRAM:
This program is for anyone who has successfully completed a 200 RYT Program. The program is by acceptance only. Upon successful completion of the 300 Hour Advanced Yoga Teacher Training program, graduates will be eligible to register with Yoga Alliance at the RYT-500 level.
*Certification will not be given until program is paid in full, program modules and course work are complete.