WEEKEND WARRIOR 200 YOGA ALLIANCE APPROVED TEACHER/LEADER PROGRAM - ALL LOCATIONS
For all program details and pricing email email@example.com
Location: SPY Loveland, Ohio
November 2022-February 2023
- In-Studio Weekend Sessions: Dates November 11-13th; December 2-4th; January 27-29th; February 10-12th
- Friday 6-9:30pm; Saturday 8:30-8:30pm; Sunday 9:00-5:30pm
- Wednesday December 14th & January 11th 6:30-8:30pm
- Anatomy On-line Course - 20 Hours
Loction: SPY Altoona, Pa
February - April 2023
- 4 In-Studio Weekend Sessions: February 24-26th; March 10-12th; March 31st-April 2nd; April 14-16th
- Saturday 8:30-9:30pm; Sunday 9:00-7:00pm
- 20 Hour On-line Anatomy Course
- Wednesday Practice Session: 7:00-8:00pm
The 200 Hour Yoga Alliance Approved Teacher Training and Leadership Program is the foundational program of Simply Power Yoga and is accessible to all levels. If you are interested in becoming a teacher, this program will give you the tools to create and lead classes/programs. On a personal level, you will discover tools to transform your physical practice and create a more balanced life. If you are in the corporate world, this program will give you the tools to uplevel your leadership skills.
The program combines science, anatomy, yoga philosophy and different disciplines/methodologies of yoga to give you an understanding of the foundations of movement, meditation and self-inquiry. The program focuses on the functional approach of the practice so every pose can be adapted to meet students where they are in their own bodies. Through the study of Western and Eastern Yoga Philosophy you will gain insights on how this ancient practice relates to your present day life. You will learn tools to become a more effective leader and how the practice of yoga can support the wholeness of human beings both on and off their mats.
- All practice teaching/discussion sessions are non-heated.
- You will have the option to attend a variety of heated and non-heated classes during the week to gain a better understanding of the application of yoga methodology as it applies to different styles of practices.
Certification will be issued upon completion of program requirements.