200 YOGA ALLIANCE APPROVED TEACHER/LEADER PROGRAM
For all program details and pricing email firstname.lastname@example.org
Summer Intensive 2023
Location: SPY Cincinnati, Ohio
July 21st-July 30th
- In-Studio Sessions: Friday July 21st 5:00pm-9:00pm, July 22nd-July 29th 8:00am-8:00pm; Sunday July 30th 8:00-5:00pm
- Anatomy On-line Course 20 Hours
- 10 Practice Teach (includes community classes)
- 20 Practice Hours
Weekend Warrior 2023
Location SPY Youngstown, Ohio
- In-Studio Weekend Sessions: September 8-10th, October 13-15th, November 3-5th, December 1-3rd
- Friday 6-9:30pm; Saturday 8:30-8:00pm; Sunday 9:00-6:00pm
- Anatomy On-line Course - 20 Hours
Weekend Warrior 2024
Location SPY Cincinnati, Ohio
January - March
- 4 In-Studio Weekend Sessions: TBA
- Friday 6-9:00pm; Saturday 8:00-8:00pm; Sunday 9:00-6:00pm
- 20 Hour On-line Anatomy Course
The 200 Hour Yoga Alliance Approved Teacher Training and Leadership Program is the foundational program of Simply Power Yoga and is accessible to all levels. If you are interested in becoming a teacher, this program will give you the tools to create and lead classes/programs. On a personal level, you will discover tools to transform your physical practice and create a more balanced life. If you are in the corporate world, this program will give you the tools to uplevel your leadership skills.
The program combines science, anatomy, yoga philosophy and different disciplines/methodologies of yoga to give you an understanding of the foundations of movement, meditation and self-inquiry. The program focuses on the functional approach of the practice so every pose can be adapted to meet students where they are in their own bodies. Through the study of Western and Eastern Yoga Philosophy you will gain insights on how this ancient practice relates to your present day life. You will learn tools to become a more effective leader and how the practice of yoga can support the wholeness of human beings both on and off their mats.
- All practice teaching/discussion sessions are non-heated.
- You will have the option to attend a variety of heated and non-heated classes during the week to gain a better understanding of the application of yoga methodology as it applies to different styles of practices.
Certification will be issued upon completion of program requirements.