300 YOGA ALLIANCE APPROVED TEACHER TRAINING PROGRAM
FOR PROGRAM DETAILS AND PRICING EMAIL JULI@SIMPLYPOWERYOGA.COM
The next level 300 hour teaching intensive core curriculum is based on the science of yoga anatomy, high level teaching/facilitation techniques and advanced methods of supporting a student's overall health. In this program, you will gain tools to organize the physical and emotional body in an intentional and intelligent manner to better serve every population of students. You will discover how to live every day with intention through your leading, teaching, practicing, listening and speaking.
HOW THE PROGRAM WORKS
The 300 hour program is broken into in-house weekends modules, weekend immersion, guest facilitators and specialty training programs.
Two Year Completion:
Customize your program to further your passion and/or to meet your lifestyle needs. Program must be completed in two years. Program dates scheduled through December 2020. Program dates for 2021 will be scheduled no later than May of 2020.
- Saturday 11:00-5:30pm; Sunday 12:00-5:30pm; times may vary upon facilitators.
Required for all customized 300 RYT Programs:
- Mastery of Self and Leadership Module: November 2-3rd, 2019; Summer Intensive 2020 18-20th, 2020
- Program Facilitation: May 30-31st, 2020; Summer Intensive 2020
- Mastery of Teaching and Essential Cuing: November 14-15th, 2020; Summer Intensive 2020
Customized program can be a combination of any of the following training/course credits. In addition to the required modules, you have to complete 12 module credits for the 300 RYT Certification.
One Module Credit:
- Trauma Sensitive Yoga, Becky Morrissey:
September 12-13th, 2020 Cinci North
November 14-15th, 2020 SPY Youngstown
- Aantomy 1 & 2: 2020 TBA
- Meditation and Pranayama: 2021 TBA
- Advanced Sequencing and Transitioning: March 7-8th, 2020
- Fundamentals of Yoga for Athletes: July 25-26th, 2020
- The Skeletal Body and the Yoga Practice: October 3-4th, 2020
- The Muscular Body and the Yoga Practice: January 23-24th, 2021
- The Organ Body and the Yoga Practice: February 2021 TBA
- The Endrocrine Body and the Yoga Practice: March 2021 TBA
Two Module Credits:
- Yoga Medicine Therapuetic Specialist Valerie Knopik: Shoulders, Hips, Spine and MyoFascial Release Modules: June 6-7th, 2020
- Fascial and Observational Anatomy Series with Richard Gartner: October 24-25th, 2020
- Yoga For Athletics: May 2-3rd; July 25-26th, 2020
Four Module Credits:
- Re-imagining Alignment: Practice and Theory with Leslie Kaminoff; September 19-20th, 2020
- Apprentice/assist 200 RYT Program(Only Available in Cincinnati): Programs available to apprentice/assist include Weekend Warrior 2019-2020; Summer Intensive 2020; Weekend Warrior 2020-2021
- The Layers of the Body with Becky Morrissey, October 2020-March 2021: The Skeletal Body and the Yoga Practice (October 3-4th, 2020); The Muscular Body and the Yoga Practice (January 23-24th, 2021); The Organ Body and the Yoga Practice (February 2021 TBA); The Endrocrine Body and the Yoga Practice (March 2021 TBA)
Five Module Credits:
- Yin and Restorative Teacher Training Program: December 7-8th, 2019; February 8-9th, 2020; May 2-3rd, 2020; September 12-13th, 2020; October 24-25th, 2020
Five Module Credits:
- Summer Intensive: Saturday August 1st-Sunday August 9th, 2020
Mastery of Self, Program Facilitation, Mastery of Teaching, Sequencing/ Transitioning, Meditation/Pranayama, Subtle Body Anatomy, Introduction Yin/Restorative, Philosophy
- Foundational Teacher Immersion Program (Available only at Altoona and Youngstown Location): Programs available to attend Weekend Warrior January -May 2020 (Youngstown); September-December 2020 (Altoona)
Example 12 Module Credits: Leslie Kaminoff (4); Yoga Medicine (2); Meditation and Pranayama (1); Advance Sequencing and Transitioning (1); Layers of the Body (4)
WHO IS ELIGIBLE TO ATTEND THIS PROGRAM:
This program is for anyone who has successfully completed a 200 RYT Program. The program is by acceptance only. Upon successful completion of the 300 Hour Advanced Yoga Teacher Training program, graduates will be eligible to register with Yoga Alliance at the RYT-500 level.
*Certification will not be given until program is paid in full, program modules and course work are complete.