300 RYT TEACHER TRAINING PROGRAM
FOR PROGRAM DETAILS AND PRICING EMAIL JULI@SIMPLYPOWERYOGA.COM
Module 10 - Yin As Medicine and Restorative Training
July 28-29th 2019
Module 11 - Advanced Assisting and Essential Cueing
August 24-25th 2019
The next level 300 hour teaching intensive core curriculum is based on the science of yoga anatomy, high level teaching/facilitation techniques and advanced methods of supporting a student's overall health. In this program, you will gain tools to organize the physical and emotional body in an intentional and intelligent manner to better serve every population of students. You will discover how to live every day with intention through your leading, teaching, practicing, listening and speaking.
HOW THE PROGRAM WORKS
The 300 hour program is broken into in-house weekends modules, weekend immersion, guest facilitators and specialty training programs.
Two Year Completion:
Customize your program to further your passion and/or to meet your lifestyle needs. Program must be completed in two years.
- Saturday 11:00-5:30pm; Sunday 12:00-5:30pm; times may vary upon facilitators.
- Weekend Immersion: Begins at 8:00am Saturday January 18th and ends Monday January 20th 11:00am
Required for all customized 300 RYT Programs:
- Three Day Community Immersion: January 18-20th, 2020
- Mastery of Self and Leadership Module: November 2-3rd, 2020
- Program Facilitation: May 30-31st, 2020
- Mastery of Teaching and Essential Cuing: November 7-8th, 2020
Customized program can be a combination of any of the following training/course credits. In addition to the required modules, you have to complete 10 module credits for the 300 RYT Certification.
One Module Credit:
- Advanced Philosophy: September 21-22nd, 2019
- Aantomy 1 & 2: December 7-8th, 2019
- Introduction to Yin and Restorative Yoga: February 22-23rd, 2020
- Advanced Sequencing and Transitioning: March 7-8th, 2020
- Meditation and Pranayama: April 4-5th, 2020
- Fundamentals of Inversions and Arm Balances: September 26-27th, 2020
- Fundamentals of Yoga Sculpt: December 5-6th, 2020
Two Module Credits - Special Guest Facilitators:
- Prison Yoga Project; September 7-9th, 2019
- Trauma Sensitive Yoga, Becky Morrissey: October 5-6th, 2019; November 16-17th
- Baptiste Assisting Course; February 8-9th, 2020
- Re-imagining Alignment: Practice and Theory with Leslie Kaminoff; April 18-19th, 2020
Three Module Credits:
- Community Outreach Teacher Training Program: April 4-5th, 2020; July 25-26th, 2020; August 22-23rd, 2020
- Yoga For Athletics: May 2-3rd, 2020; September 19-20th, 2020; October 24-25th
Four Module Credits:
- Apprentice/assist 200 RYT Program: Programs available to apprentice/assist include Weekend Warrior 2019-2020; Summer Intensive 2020; Weekend Warrior 2020-2021
Six Module Credits:
- Yin and Restorative Teacher Training Program: November 2-3rd, 2019; December 7-8th, 2019; January 25-26th, 2020; April 4-5th, 2020; May 2-3rd, 2020; May 30-31st, 2020; August 22-23rd, 2020; September 19-20th, 2020
Example 10 Module Credits: Yin and Restorative Training (6); Trauma Sensitive Yoga (2); Re-imagining Alignment: Practice and Theory with Leslie Kaminoff (2)
Example 10 Module Credits: Baptiste Assisting Course (2); Community Outreach (3); Leslie Kaminoff (2); Advance sequencing and Transitioning (1); Meditationand Pranayama (1); Anatomy 1 & 2 (1)
WHO IS ELIGIBLE TO ATTEND THIS PROGRAM:
This program is for anyone who has successfully completed a 200 RYT Program. The program is by acceptance only. Upon successful completion of the 300 Hour Advanced Yoga Teacher Training program, graduates will be eligible to register with Yoga Alliance at the RYT-500 level.
*Certification will not be given until program is paid in full, program modules and course work are complete.