200 RYT SUMMER INTENSIVE YOGA TEACHER/LEADERSHIP PROGRAM
June 14th-23rd, 2019
For information regarding your application, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
PROGRAM DATES AND TIMES:
10 DAY ON-SITE TRAINING June 2019
- Pre-work: Completion of reading and essays
- Program begins Friday at 6:00pm and ends Sunday at 9:00pm.
- Cost $2,600; Early Bird Special $2,400 if paid in full by May 31st, 2019.
- A deposit of $500 is due within 15 days of acceptance
- Payment Plans Available for full cost of program
- Unlimited Yoga during Teacher Training
- 100% attendance is required.
This program is for every body. If you are interested in becoming a teacher, this program will give you the tools to create and lead classes/programs. On a personal level, you will discover tools to transform your physical practice and create a more balanced life. You will gain an understanding of the physical practice as well as the foundation of who you are through an in depth study of yoga history/philosophy and how it relates to your present day life. You will learn tools to become a more effective leader and discover how the practice of yoga can support the wholeness of human beings both on and off their mats.
- Tools to lead, sequence and create a 45, 60 & 75 minutes of all levels of yoga classes
- Understanding of Yoga Philosophies and History
- Anatomy and lignment of yoga postures
- The Subtle Body (Chakras)
- Prayanama Workshop
- Yin and restorative training
- Meditation Workshop and Introduction to Yoga Nidra
- Introduction to Trauma Sensitive Yoga
- Understanding hands on teaching with physical assists
- Learning the Business of Yoga
- All practice teaching/discussion sessions are non-heated.
- You will attend one heated class per day
- Certification will be issued upon completion of program requirements. Students have up to 4 months after the last weekend to complete outstanding items.
TEACHERS AND GUEST SPEAKERS:
- Heidi Fricke, Lead Facilitator - Primary E-RYT, 500 E-RYT
- Juli Heemer, Co-Facilitator; Lead Asana Teacher, ERYT 200
- Annette Richey, Practice Teaching Lead
- Herman Ranpuria, Yoga History and Philosophy
- Linda Furlong - Yin and Restorative Practices