200 RYT SUMMER INTENSIVE YOGA TEACHER/LEADERSHIP PROGRAM
AUGUST 2019 TBA
For information regarding your application, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
PROGRAM DATES AND TIMES:
10 DAY ON-SITE TRAINING AUGUST 2019
- Pre-work: Completion of reading and essays
- Program begins Friday at 6:00pm and ends Sunday at 9:00pm.
- Cost $2,500; Early Bird Special $2,300 if paid in full by July 19th.
- A deposit of $500 is due within 15 days of acceptance
- Payment Plans Available for full cost of program
- Unlimited Yoga during Teacher Training
- 100% attendance is required.
This program is for every body. You will gain an understanding of the physical practice as well as the foundation of who you are through an in depth study of yoga history/philosophy and how it relates to your present day life. You will learn tools to become a more effective leader and discover how the practice of yoga can support the wholeness of human beings both on and off their mats. If you are interested in becoming a teacher, this program will give you the tools to create and lead classes/programs. On a personal level, you will discover tools to transform your physical practice and create a more balanced life.
- Tools to lead, sequence and create a 60 & 75 minutes of all levels of yoga classes
- Understanding of Yoga Philosophies and History
- Anatomy and physiology for yoga postures
- The Subtle Body (Chakras)
- Prayanama Workshop and Training
- Yin and restorative training
- Skills for guided Meditation classes
- Understanding hands on teaching with physical assists
- Learning the Business of Yoga
- All practice teaching/discussion sessions are non-heated.
- You will attend one heated class per day
- Certification will be issued upon completion of program requirements. Students have up to 4 months after the last weekend to complete outstanding items.
TEACHERS AND GUEST SPEAKERS:
- Heidi Fricke, Lead Facilitator - Primary E-RYT, 500 E-RYT
- Juli Heemer, Co-Facilitator; Lead Asana Teacher, ERYT 200
- Herman Ranpuria, Yoga History and Philosophy
- Linda Furlong - Yin and Restorative Practices