WEEKEND WARRIOR 200 RYT TEACHER/LEADER PROGRAM
NOVEMBER 2019 - March 2020
PROGRAM DATES AND TIMES: NOVEMBER 2018- MARCH 2020
- 5 Weekend Sessions - November 15-18th; December 7-8th; January 17-19th (weekend immersion); January 31st-February 2nd; February 28th-March 1st.
- Friday-Sunday; Friday 6:00-9:30pm; Saturday 8:30-8:30pm; Sunday 9:00-7:30pm
- Immersion Weekend Friday 8:00am-Sunday 11:00am
TUITION FOR WEEKEND WARRIORS:
- Cost $2,600; Early Bird Special $2,400 if paid in full by October 31th.
- A deposit of $550 is due within 15 days of acceptance
- Payment Plans Available for full cost of program
- Unlimited Yoga during Teacher Training
This program is for every body. If you are interested in becoming a teacher, this program will give you the tools to create and lead classes/programs. On a personal level, you will discover tools to transform your physical practice and create a more balanced life. You will gain an understanding of the physical practice as well as the foundation of who you are through an in depth study of yoga history/philosophy and how it relates to your present day life. You will learn tools to become a more effective leader and discover how the practice of yoga can support the wholeness of human beings both on and off their mats.
- Tools to lead, sequence and create a 45, 60 & 75 minute of all levels of yoga classes
- Understanding of Yoga Philosophies and History
- Anatomy and alignment of yoga postures
- The Subtle Body - Energetic Anatomy
- Pranayama Training
- Yin and restorative training
- Meditation Training and Introduction to Yoga Nidra
- Introduction to Trauma Sensitive Yoga
- Understanding hands on teaching with physical assists
- Learning Business of Yoga
- All practice teaching/discussion sessions are non-heated.
- You will attend one heated class Friday evening; Saturday and Sunday morning
- Heart of Yoga by T. K. V. Desikachar
- Bhagavad Gita Paperback 2007 by Eknath Easwaran
- Yoga Anatomy 2nd Edition by Leslie Kaminoff
TEACHERS AND GUEST SPEAKERS:
- Heidi Fricke, Lead Facilitator - Primary E-RYT, 500 E-RYT
- Juli Heemer, Co-Facilitator; Lead Asana Teacher, ERYT 200
- Herman Ranpuria, Yoga History and Philosophy
- Linda Furlong, Yin and Restorative Training
- Dennis Fox, Breath Practices