WEEKEND WARRIOR 200 RYT TEACHER/LEADER PROGRAM
NOVEMBER 2019 - February 2020
For program details and pricing email firstname.lastname@example.org
PROGRAM DATES AND TIMES: NOVEMBER 2019- MARCH 2020
- 5 Weekend Sessions - November 15-18th; December 7-8th; January 18-20th (weekend immersion); January 31st-February 2nd; February 28th-March 1st.
- Friday-Sunday; Friday 6:00-9:30pm; Saturday 8:30-8:30pm; Sunday 9:00-7:30pm
- Immersion Weekend Saturday 8:00am-Monday 11:00am
The 200 Hour Yoga Alliance Approved Teacher Training and Leadership Program is the foundational program of Simply Power Yoga and is accessible to all levels. If you are interested in becoming a teacher, this program will give you the tools to create and lead classes/programs. On a personal level, you will discover tools to transform your physical practice and create a more balanced life.
The program combines science, anatomy, yoga philosophy and different disciplines/methodologies of yoga to give you an understanding of the foundations of movement, meditation and self-inquiry. You will gain insights to the physical practice as well as the foundation of who you are through an in depth study of yoga history/philosophy and how it relates to your present day life. You will learn tools to become a more effective leader and discover how the practice of yoga can support the wholeness of human beings both on and off their mats.
- All practice teaching/discussion sessions are non-heated.
- You will have the option to attend a variety of heated and non-heated classes during the week to gain a better understanding of the application of yoga methodology as it applies to different styles of practices.
Certification will be issued upon completion of program requirements.