WEEKEND WARRIOR 200 YOGA ALLIANCE APPROVED TEACHER/LEADER PROGRAM
August - November 2021
For program details and pricing email firstname.lastname@example.org
PROGRAM DATES AND TIMES:
- August 27-29th, September 17-19th, October 21-23rd, November 5-7th
- Friday-Sunday; Friday 6:00-9:30pm; Saturday 8:00-8:00pm; Sunday 9:00-6:00pm
- On-line Anatomy Course
- Practice Teach Sessions: Thursdays 7:15-8:15pm
- Virtual Call: Wednesday August 25th, September 15th, October 19th, November 9th
The 200 Hour Yoga Alliance Approved Teacher Training and Leadership Program is the foundational program of Simply Power Yoga and is accessible to all levels. If you are interested in becoming a teacher, this program will give you the tools to create and lead classes/programs. On a personal level, you will discover tools to transform your physical practice and create a more balanced life.
The program combines science, anatomy, yoga philosophy and different disciplines/methodologies of yoga to give you an understanding of the foundations of movement, meditation and self-inquiry. You will gain insights to the physical practice as well as the foundation of who you are through an in depth study of yoga history/philosophy and how it relates to your present day life. You will learn tools to become a more effective leader and how the practice of yoga can support the wholeness of human beings both on and off their mats.
- All practice teaching/discussion sessions are non-heated.
- You will have the option to attend a variety of heated and non-heated classes during the week to gain a better understanding of the application of yoga methodology as it applies to different styles of practices.
Certification will be issued upon completion of program requirements.