SEQUENCING, TRANSITIONING & ASSISTING COURSE
In-Studio & Virtual Option
Facilitator: Heidi Fricke
Location: In-Studio SPY Altoona
Date: October 16-17th, 2021
Time: Saturday & Sunday 12:00-5:00
Sequencing & Transitioning:
Put your anatomy into action and learn how to sequence a class to make the whole body feel complete.
- You will break down functional movement, target areas of each posture and and how the body moves within each posture.
- You will learn intentional and safe transitions so the your students can flow from one pose to the next.
- You will understand the why behind what you are creating so your flow can be powerful, fun and purposeful.
Assisting - Hands on Teaching:
Learn how to teach without words and empower every student on their mat. Take your practice and teaching to another level of connection and relatability with your students.
- What is assisting?
- The difference between directional, supportive and stabilizing assists.
- Learn how to assist standing and seated postures, twists, binds and so much more.