300 YOGA ALLIANCE APPROVED TEACHER TRAINING PROGRAM
FOR PROGRAM DETAILS AND PRICING EMAIL JULI@SIMPLYPOWERYOGA.COM
The next level 300 hour teaching intensive core curriculum is based on the science of yoga anatomy, high level teaching/facilitation techniques and advanced methods of supporting a student's overall health. In this program, you will gain tools to organize the physical and emotional body in an intentional and intelligent manner to better serve every population of students. You will discover how to live every day with intention through your leading, teaching, practicing, listening and speaking.
HOW THE PROGRAM WORKS
The 300 hour program is broken into in-house weekends modules, weekend immersion, guest facilitators and specialty training programs.
Two Year Completion:
Customize your program to further your passion and/or to meet your lifestyle needs. Program must be completed in two years. Program dates scheduled through December 2020. Program dates for 2021 will be scheduled no later than May of 2020.
- Saturday 11:00-5:30pm; Sunday 12:00-5:30pm; times may vary upon facilitators.
- Weekend Immersion: Begins at 8:00am Saturday January 18th and ends Monday January 20th 11:00am
Required for all customized 300 RYT Programs:
- Mastery of Self and Leadership Module: November 2-3rd, 2019; Summer Intensive 2020
- Three Day Community Immersion: January 18-20th, 2020
- Program Facilitation: May 30-31st, 2020; Summer Intensive 2020
- Mastery of Teaching and Essential Cuing: November 14-15th, 2020; Summer Intensive 2020
Customized program can be a combination of any of the following training/course credits. In addition to the required modules, you have to complete 10 module credits for the 300 RYT Certification.
One Module Credit:
- Trauma Sensitive Yoga, Becky Morrissey: 2020 TBA
- Aantomy 1 & 2: December 7-8th, 2019
- Meditation and Pranayama: February 8-9th, 2020
- Advanced Sequencing and Transitioning: March 7-8th, 2020
- Fundamentals of Inversions and Arm Balances: July 25-26th, 2020
- Subtle Body - Organs, Gland and Nervous System: October 3-4th, 2020
Two Module Credits - Special Guest Facilitators:
- Re-imagining Alignment: Practice and Theory with Leslie Kaminoff; April 18-19th, 2020
- Fascial and Observational Anatomy Series with Richard Gartner: October 24-25th, 2020
Three Module Credits:
- Yoga For Athletics: May 2-3rd, 2020; September 19-20th, 2020; December 5-6th, 2020
Four Module Credits:
- Apprentice/assist 200 RYT Program(Only Available in Cincinnati): Programs available to apprentice/assist include Weekend Warrior 2019-2020; Summer Intensive 2020; Weekend Warrior 2020-2021
Five Module Credits:
- Yin and Restorative Teacher Training Program: December 7-8th, 2019; February 8-9th, 2020; May 2-3rd, 2020; September 19-20th, 2020; October 24-25th, 2020
Five Module Credits:
- Summer Intensive: Saturday August 1st-Sunday August 9th, 2020
Mastery of Self, Program Facilitation, Mastery of Teaching, Sequencing/ Transitioning, Meditation/Pranayama, Subtle Body Anatomy, Introduction Yin/Restorative, Philosophy
- Foundational Teacher Immersion Program (Available only at Altoona and Youngstown Location): Programs available to attend Weekend Warrior January -May 2020 (Youngstown); September-December 2020 (Altoona)
Example 10 Module Credits: Yin and Restorative Training (5); Trauma Sensitive Yoga (1); Re-imagining Alignment: Practice and Theory with Leslie Kaminoff (2); Advanced Sequencing and Transitioning (1); Advance Philosophy and History (1)
Example 10 Module Credits: Yoga for Athletes (3); Community Outreach (3); Leslie Kaminoff (2); Subtle Body Anatomy and Wellness (1); Meditation and Pranayama (1)
WHO IS ELIGIBLE TO ATTEND THIS PROGRAM:
This program is for anyone who has successfully completed a 200 RYT Program. The program is by acceptance only. Upon successful completion of the 300 Hour Advanced Yoga Teacher Training program, graduates will be eligible to register with Yoga Alliance at the RYT-500 level.
*Certification will not be given until program is paid in full, program modules and course work are complete.