300 YOGA ALLIANCE APPROVED TEACHER TRAINING PROGRAM
FOR PROGRAM DETAILS AND PRICING EMAIL JULI@SIMPLYPOWERYOGA.COM
The next level 300 hour teaching intensive core curriculum is based on the science of yoga anatomy, high level teaching/facilitation techniques and advanced methods of supporting a student's overall health. In this program, you will gain tools to organize the physical and emotional body in an intentional and intelligent manner to better serve every population of students. You will discover how to live every day with intention through your leading, teaching, practicing, listening and speaking.
HOW THE PROGRAM WORKS
The 300 hour program is broken into in-house weekends modules, weekend immersion, guest facilitators and specialty training programs.
Two Year Completion:
Customize your program to further your passion and/or to meet your lifestyle needs. Program must be completed in two years. Program dates scheduled through December 2020. Program dates for 2021 will be scheduled no later than May of 2020.
- Saturday 12:30-5:30pm; Sunday 12:30-5:30pm; times may vary upon facilitators.
Required for all customized 300 RYT Programs: Thursday-Sunday 2021 TBA
- Mastery of Self and Leadership Module
- Program Facilitation
- Mastery of Teaching and Essential Cuing
Customized program can be a combination of any of the following training/course credits. In addition to the required modules, you have to complete 12 module credits for the 300 RYT Certification.
One Module Credit: 2021-2022 Dates TBA
- Aantomy 1 & 2
- Meditation and Pranayama
- Advanced Sequencing and Transitioning
- The Skeletal Body and the Yoga Practice: January 30-31st, 2021
- The Muscular Body and the Yoga Practice: February 2021 TBA
- The Organ Body and the Yoga Practice: March 2021 TBA
- The Endrocrine Body and the Yoga Practice: April 2021 TBA
Two Module Credits: 2021-2022 Dates TBA
- Yoga For Athletics
- Spine and Functional Movement
- Restorative Yoga & Nervous System
- Myofascial Release
Four Module Credits:
- Apprentice/assist 200 RYT Program(Only Available in Cincinnati): Programs available to apprentice/assist include Weekend Warrior 2019-2020; Summer Intensive 2020; Weekend Warrior 2020-2021
- The Layers of the Body with Becky Morrissey, January-March 2021: The Skeletal Body and the Yoga Practice (January 30-31st, 2021); The Muscular Body and the Yoga Practice (February, 2021 TBA); The Organ Body and the Yoga Practice (March 2021 TBA); The Endrocrine Body and the Yoga Practice (April 2021 TBA)
Five Module Credits:
- Yin and Restorative Teacher Training Program: December 7-8th, 2019; February 8-9th, 2020; May 2-3rd, 2020; September 12-13th, 2020; October 24-25th, 2020
Five Module Credits:
- Foundational Teacher Immersion Program (Available only at Altoona and Youngstown Location): Programs available to attend Weekend Warrior March -May 2021 (Youngstown); September-December 2020 (Altoona)
Example 12 Module Credits: Anatomy (2); Yoga for Athletes (2); Meditation and Pranayama (1); Advance Sequencing and Transitioning (1); Layers of the Body (4); Yin & Restorative Training and the Nervous System (2)
WHO IS ELIGIBLE TO ATTEND THIS PROGRAM:
This program is for anyone who has successfully completed a 200 RYT Program. The program is by acceptance only. Upon successful completion of the 300 Hour Advanced Yoga Teacher Training program, graduates will be eligible to register with Yoga Alliance at the RYT-500 level.
*Certification will not be given until program is paid in full, program modules and course work are complete.