200 RYT TEEN TEACHER/LEADERSHIP TRAINING PROGRAM
June 11-20th, 2021
For more information on program details, pricing and application, email Kelly Ross at email@example.com.
The 200 RYT Teacher Training Program for Teens is a path of Leadership and Service. The expectations of our youth are more demanding than ever before and there are very few moments of pause. In this program you will learn how to create balance through movement, breathing and relaxation techniques to better serve yourself and others. Through the exploration of yoga philosophies, meditation and the physical practice, you will discover your voice. You will learn life skills and self-care that you can put into action right now and as you move forward into your life.
- Tools to lead, sequence and create a 45 & 60 minutes of all levels of yoga classes
- Understanding of Yoga Philosophies and History
- Anatomy and alignment for yoga postures
- The Subtle Body (Chakras)
- Prayanama Workshop
- Yin and restorative training
- Meditation Workshop and Introduction to Yoga Nidra
- Understanding hands on teaching with physical assists
- Self-care tools
No previous yoga experience required. The program is by acceptance only.
- Certification will be issued once program and community service hours are complete, all essays are turned in and presentations and live class evaluations are complete.
- Students have up to 4 months after last weekend of program to complete missed assignments, practice hours and program hours. If attending from out of town, documented practice and community service hours are required.
Tuition for Program
- Details for tuition and payment plans email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Unlimited Yoga during Teacher Training
- Payment plans available