Workshops & Events
Unplug - Teen Empowerment Program with Kelly Ross
UNPLUG.....pause and reconnect
Teen Empowerment Program for Grades 9-12th
Simply Power Yoga is excited to lead a 4 week program for grades 9-12th. The intention of the program is to provide our youth with tools to pause when every day life, school, friends, sports and social media become overwhelming. Over the next 4 weeks make a commitment to unplug, pause and reconnect with yourself and others more authentically.
Through the practice of yoga, discussion and mindfulness meditation you will begin to pause as you recognize patterns and habits, then reconnect and move forward into more purposeful behaviors, conversations and relationships.
4:45-5:30pm Yoga Class
Wednesday May 4, 11,18, 25
Facilitators: Kelly Ross
Investment: $85; price includes 4 Class Pass (Wednesday class 4:45pm).
Reiki, Restoratove and Oils Class (Pre-registration Required)
Facilitator: Linda Furlong
Through the relaxation of restorative yoga explore the elements of the energetic body.
Community Immersion & Retreat - Nemacolin Woodlands Resort and Spa
NEMACOLIN WOODLANDS RESORT AND SPA
For room availability email email@example.com
JANUARY 20th-22nd, 2023
Enjoy the holiday weekend at Nemacolin Woodlands. Get ready to immerse yourself in 2 days of pure joy by escaping to the beautiful mountains. Situated on 2,000 acres, Nemacolin Woodlands Resort, is located in the Laurel Highlands of Southwestern Pennsylvania. Spend your mornings doing yoga, afternoons at the spa, relaxing at the PEAK (an outdoor heated pool and hot tub), hiking the beautiful mountains, skiing, attending professional education courses and your evenings relaxing at the fire or sipping champagne.
This gathering is open to everyone. On a personal level, discover the space of restoration and quiet to step forward into the new year. For those attending who are 200 RYT Certified Teachers use this weekend to combine both work and relaxation. Professional Continuing Education Courses will be offered throughout the weekend to give you an opportunity to uplevel and update your teaching.
Special rates begin Thursday evening through Tuesday so you can come early or stay longer with friends and family to spend time reconnecting.
Time: Retreat begins Friday evening January 20th and ends Sunday January 22nd by 11:00am. Friday evening start with an optional yoga practice from 5:00-6:00pm followed by a welcome reception with small bites and cocktails.
Dates: January 20-22, 2023. Meals will be included starting Friday evening ending with Dinner Saturday evening.
Package Options: All Inclusive Price Friday and Saturday (meals, lodging, taxes and yoga). Each package is price for individual. Each person staying in the room has to pay the package price. Please note, there are 2 queen beds or 1 King bed. Roll away beds are available at $10/night.
Chateau: Rooms are Limited
Package A Double Occupancy: $800
Package B Triple Occupancy: $700
Package C Quad Occupancy: $650
All Inclusive Packages Include:
- The retreat will be inquiry, practicing and meditation. Each morning you will wake up with meditation following a yoga practice. During the morning practice you will uncover and discover things about yourself. Evening practices will be a combination of flow, restorative and meditation.
- 4 Yoga classes: Friday (Optional) 5:00-6:00pm, Saturday 9:00-12:00am & 5:00-6:15pm; Sunday 9-10:30am
- Continuing Education Courses for 200 RYT Certified Teachers: 10 CEUs
- Accommodation in the Chateau
- Deluxe continental breakfast in meeting room
- Small Bite and Cocktail Welcome Reception Friday, 6:00-7:00pm
- Private catered two-course lunch
- Catered three-course dinner
- Gratuity/service fee included on all food and beverage inclusions (Chef's selected private catered menus apply to all pacakge food and beverage)
- Resort Fee and taxes included in package options
Booking Your Package
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to register and pay. Once you have paid in full you will receive a confirmation number from Annette Richey.
Email annette@SimplyPowerYoga.com with the names of the people staying in your room.
Special Dietary Needs
Please indicate by email to email@example.com if you have special dietary needs, including gluten free, vegetarian or vegan.
Participants arriving Thursday January 19th:
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for directions on booking room. Checkin is 4:00pm.
- No refunds will be issued.
- Dates for the retreat can not be changed. If you chose to leave prior to Sunday, there is no discount on the package. The dates included for the package are Friday & Saturday. The room type you book for the retreat can not be changed by Nemacolin once you check in.