Workshops & Events
Myofascial Release and Restore
Facilitator: Heidi Fricke
This special class is a combination of Myofascial Release and Restorative Yoga and is recommended for anyone looking to stretch, relax and release mental and muscular tension. Suitable for all levels, this "active recovery day" class is the perfect complement to training of any kind.
You can also use this class to feel relaxed and refreshed after a long week, or to restore balance and harmony within your body and mind.
No previous Myofascial Release experience needed. Please bring two myofascial release balls or some type of tennis and/or lacrosse balls.
Space is limited and pre-registration is required.
Chakras & Restore
Facilitator: Linda Furlong
Through the relaxation of restorative yoga explore the elements of the energetic body.
Candlelight and Restore
Facilitator: Elaine Stroia
Quiet, stillness, relaxation and calm is a great gift to give to yourself. YinRestorative special class which will target the hip area of the body. The combination of YinRestorative is the best of both worlds. The class will begin with Yin Postures leading into the deep relaxation of the Restorative Yoga world.
Space is limited. Pre-registration is required.
Reiki, Restoratove and Oils Class (Pre-registration Required)
Community Immersion & Retreat - Nemacolin Woodlands Resort and Spa
NEMACOLIN WOODLANDS RESORT AND SPA
For room availability email firstname.lastname@example.org
JANUARY 21-23rd 2022
Enjoy the holiday weekend at Nemacolin Woodlands. Get ready to immerse yourself in 2 days of pure joy by escaping to the beautiful mountains. Situated on 2,000 acres, Nemacolin Woodlands Resort, is located in the Laurel Highlands of Southwestern Pennsylvania. Spend your mornings doing yoga, afternoons at the spa, hiking the beautiful mountains, skiing, attending professional education courses or relaxing by the beautiful indoor pool and your evenings relaxing at the fire or sipping champagne.
This gathering is open to everyone. On a personal level, discover the space of restoration and quiet to step forward into the new year. For those attending who are 200 RYT Certified Teachers use this weekend to combine both work and relaxation. Professional Continuing Education Courses will be offered throughout the weekend to give you an opportunity to uplevel and update your teaching.
Special rates begin Thursday evening through Tuesday so you can come early or stay longer with friends and family to spend time reconnecting.
Time: Retreat begins Friday evening January 21st and ends Sunday January 23rd by 11:00am. Friday evening start with an optional yoga practice from 6:00-7:00pm followed by a welcome reception with small bites and cocktails.
Dates: January 21st-23rd 2022. Meals will be included starting Friday evening ending with brefast Sunday morning.
Package Options: All Inclusive Price Friday and Saturday (meals, lodging, taxes and yoga). Each package is price for individual. Each person staying in the room has to pay the package price. Please note, there are 2 queen beds or 1 King bed. Roll away beds are available at $10/night.
Package A Double Occupancy: $750 (Waitlist Only)
Package B Triple Occupancy: $650 (Waitlist Only)
Package C Quad Occupancy: $625 (Waitlist Only)
All Inclusive Packages Include:
- The retreat will be inquiry, practicing and meditation. Each morning you will wake up with meditation following a yoga practice. During the morning practice you will uncover and discover things about yourself. Evening practices will be a combination of flow, restorative and meditation.
- 4 Yoga classes: Friday (Optional) 6:00-7:00pm, Saturday 9:00-12:00am & 5:00-6:30pm; Sunday 9-10:30am
- Continuing Education Courses for 200 RYT Certified Teachers: 10 CEUs
- Accommodation in the Chateau
- Deluxe continental breakfast in meeting room
- Small Bite and Cocktail Welcome Reception Friday, 7:00-8:00pm
- Cocktail Reception Saturday, 7:30-8:00pm
- Private catered two-course lunch
- Catered three-course dinner
- Gratuity/service fee included on all food and beverage inclusions (Chef's selected private catered menus apply to all pacakge food and beverage)
- Resort Fee and taxes included in package options
Booking Your Package
To book your package - click on register to go to on-line store for retreat purchases. Once you have booked your room, please email email@example.com to receive confirmation number.
Email annette@SimplyPowerYoga.com with the names of the people staying in your room.
Special Dietary Needs
Please indicate by email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have special dietary needs, including gluten free, vegetarian or vegan.
Participants arriving Thursday January 20th:
Please email email@example.com for directions on booking room. Checkin is 4:00pm.
- No refunds will be issued.
- Dates for the retreat can not be changed. If you chose to leave prior to Sunday, there is no discount on the package. The dates included for the package are Friday & Saturday. The room type you book for the retreat can not be changed by Nemacolin once you check in.