New Student Waiver Form - Click here!
I am coming to Simply Power Yoga Class for the first time....?
What class should I take? Are there non-heated and heated yoga classes for beginners?
Classes at Simply Power Yoga are accessible to students of all levels. Simply Power Yoga offers both non-heated and heated classes. We do encourage those new to yoga to consider starting with the basic to beginner level classes to gain an understanding of the foundation of the practice and your body.
How to set-up a new account and/or edit an existing account - Click Here
Class Registration & Cancellation
What do I bring?
- Completed New Student Waiver Form
- Yoga Mat
- Towel(s) - a hand towel to wipe your face and a towel to lay over your mat if it gets slippery.
- An open mind
What do I wear?
Clothes that give you free range movement and you are comfortable sweating in. Fitted T-shirts (loose fitting t-shirts tend to fall over your head during certain poses), tank tops, yoga tops, shorts or yoga pants are some suggestions.
Why do you do yoga in a heated room?
Heat and sweat remove toxins from your body and promotes circulation. Heat increases the blood flow to your muscles, reducing injuries as you become more flexible and allowing you to get your body deeper into the different poses.
In order to create a positive yoga environment for everyone, when attending classes please note the following etiquette:
- Please arrive 10 minutes before class begins to sign-in and get set up in the studio. The studio will open approximately 30 minutes prior to each class.
- Please place your shoes and other personal belongings in the cubbies provided in the front part of the studio. No shoes are allowed in the practice area.
- If you need to leave class early, please leave prior to the start of savasana.