ASSISTING COURSE & ESSENTIAL CUEING
Facilitator: Heidi Fricke
Location: SPY North
Date: August 24-25th 2019
This course is broken down into two segments that will take your teaching and awareness of physical body to the next level. The course is designed to give you tools to use both your words and your hands to guide a students body.
Day 1 - Guiding with Words: Will focus on the spacial elements of the body in relation to physical cues in support of the physical alignment of the students body.
Day 2 - Guiding without Words: Will take you beyond the directional and supportative hands on assists of standing and seated postures. Not only will you learn how to guide students to deepen their physical practice, you will also gain a deeper knowledge of your own physical body.
In this course you will learn:
- Essential cues techniques and tools in relation to the spacial elements of the physical body
- To deepen a student's body in basic and advanced postures with hands on assists
- Review of pelvis and shoulder integration
- Safe and effective assists for deepening twists and binds in both standing and seated postures
- Tools to assist heart opener postures
- Tools to assist inversions
- Theraputic and deepening assists for lower back, hips and hamstrings