WEEKEND WARRIOR 200 RYT TEACHER/LEADER PROGRAM
NOVEMBER 2018 - APRIL 2019
PROGRAM DATES AND TIMES: NOVEMBER 2018- MARCH 2019
- 5 Weekend Sessions - November 9-11th; November 30-December 2nd; January 18-20th (immersion weekend); February 1-3rd; March 1-3rd
- Friday-Sunday; Friday 6:00-9:30pm; Saturday 8:30-8:30pm; Sunday 9:0-7:30pm
- Immersion Weekend Friday 8:00am-Sunday 11:00am
TUITION FOR WEEKEND WARRIORS:
- Cost $2,400; Early Bird Special $2,200 if paid in full by October 31th.
- A deposit of $550 is due within 15 days of acceptance
- Payment Plans Available for full cost of program
- Unlimited Yoga during Teacher Training
- 100% attendance is required.
This program is for every body. You will gain an understanding of the physical practice as well as the foundation of who you are through an in depth study of yoga history/philosophy and how it relates to your present day life. You will learn tools to become a more effective leader and discover how the practice of yoga can support the wholeness of human beings both on and off their mats. If you are interested in becoming a teacher, this program will give you the tools to create and lead classes/programs. On a personal level, you will discover tools to transform your physical practice and create a more balanced life.
- Tools to lead, sequence and create a 45, 60 & 75 minute of all levels of yoga classes
- Understanding of Yoga Philosophies and History
- Anatomy for the physical body in relation to yoga postures
- The Subtle Body - Energetic Anatomy
- Pranayama Training
- Yin and restorative training
- Meditation Training
- Understanding hands on teaching with physical assists
- Learning Business of Yoga
- All practice teaching/discussion sessions are non-heated.
- You will attend one heated class Friday evening; Saturday and Sunday morning
- Heart of Yoga by T. K. V. Desikachar
- Bhagavad Gita Paperback 2007 by Eknath Easwaran
- Yoga Anatomy 2nd Edition by Leslie Kaminoff
TEACHERS AND GUEST SPEAKERS:
- Heidi Fricke, Lead Facilitator - Primary E-RYT, 500 E-RYT
- Juli Heemer, Co-Facilitator; Lead Asana Teacher, ERYT 200
- Herman Ranpuria, Yoga History and Philosophy
- Linda Furlong, Yin and Restorative Training
- Dennis Fox, Breath Practices