200 RYT TEEN TEACHER/LEADERSHIP TRAINING PROGRAM
Winter 2019 Program Dates: January - March 2019
To request an application, please email Kelly Ross at firstname.lastname@example.org.
January 11-12th: Friday 5-9:00pm; Saturday 10-6:30pm
January 25-26th: Friday 5-9:00pm; Saturday 10-6:30pm
February 8-9th: Friday 5-8:00pm; Saturday 10-6:30pm
February 22-23rd: Friday 5-8:00pm; Saturday 10-6:30pm
March 3rd: Saturday 10-6:30pm
March 22-23rd: Friday 5-9:00pm; Saturday 10-7:00pm
Wednesday Practices 4:45-5:30pm:
January 16th; January 30th; February 6th; February 13th; February 20th; February 27th
The 200 RYT Teacher Training Program for Teens is a path of Leadership and Service. The teenage years should be about expansion into new things and new possibilities. The expectations of our youth are more demanding than ever before. There is never a moment of pause. In this program you will discover your voice through the exploration of yoga philosophies, meditation and the physical practice. You will develop the tools to collaborate with your peers in an atmosphere of excellence and honesty. You will learn life skills and self care that you can put into action as you move forward into adult life.
Students will be leading live classes at SPY and assisting Teachers. No previous yoga experience required. The program is by acceptance only.
- Certification will be issued once program and community service hours are complete, all essays are turned in and presentations and live class evaluations are complete.
- Students have up to 4 months after last weekend of program to complete missed assignments, practice hours and program hours. If attending from out of town, documented practice and community service hours are required.
Tuition for Program
- Details for tuition and payment plans email email@example.com
- Unlimited Yoga during Teacher Training
- Payment plans available
Teachers and Guest Speakers:
- Heidi Fricke, Certified Baptiste Teacher - Primary E-RYT, 500 E-RYT
- Kelly Ross - Co-Facilitator
- Dennis Fox- Yoga Philosophies and History
Applications and requirements:
- Applications are due December 15th, 2017