SPY is dedicated to fostering overall wellness of mind, body and spirit among our students. Yoga is as much about what happens off the mat as what takes place on it!
To bring this to life, SPY is partnering with Nourish
to bring whole body wellness programs to our yoga students. Nourish is a wellness lifestyle brand that educates, inspires and enables really busy women to eat well and live well. Founded on the belief that being healthy doesn't have to be so hard, Nourish provides services to help busy women feed their well-being.
The Nourish suite of available services includes:
- Health Coaching (1:1 and Group) - get ongoing support so you can experience thriving well-being
- In-home meal preparation - we'll shop for, prepare and store a week's worth of healthy food for you and your family!
- Private cooking instruction - in your home, on your equipment - learn to cook in as few as 6 sessions!
- Integrative medical consultations with an experienced M.D. - be HEARD by your doctor and combine traditional and holistic approaches to healing
- Fitness coaching - 1:1 sessions with a certified personal trainer
- NourishYourself 101: A Simplified Approach to Eating Well for Really Busy People - a 3 month class delivered online and via conference call so you can fit it into your busy life without extra travel!
Beyond that, you can schedule private on-site health coaching, a guided grocery store visit, private yoga instruction, and 1:1 fitness coaching through Nourish. To learn more about Nourish and how their talented team can help you feed your well-being, visit the Nourish website
or follow them on Facebook
! Be sure to sign up to receive their monthly e-Newsletter
and you'll get a free downloadable guide called "7 Steps to Boost Your Energy!"
Nourish was founded by Cherylanne Skolnicki, a former corporate executive turned certified health coach who believes that all women deserve to experience thriving well-being despite the demands of their professional and personal lives. Cherylanne is a dynamic speaker, the author of The Nourish Blog
, and the healthy living expert for Cincy Chic and the Fox19 Morning Show. She lives in Loveland with her husband and three young children. Outside of work and family, Cherylanne enjoys entertaining, running, yoga, discovering a good book, bright sunny days, and spending time with dear friends.